Japanese Wooden Measuring Cup, Masu
- Japanese wooden measuring cup, Masu
- Kanji on sides: Better fortune, Sheep, Wallet, Gavel, Setsubun Festival, 2 littles, Gifu, Daikokuten (One of the 7 lucky gods)
- Item Weight: 380 grams
- Packed Weight: 580 grams
- Approx. dimension (long x wide x tall)
- outside: 17.2 x 17.2 x 10.0 cm
- inside: 15.0 x 15.0 x 8.8 cm
- Good condition. Light discoloration. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- We got this box at an antique auction in Tajimi in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. In my past 18 years of living in Japan, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions please contact us.