Japanese Porcelain Cup
- Japanese lipped cup for sauce or dressing
- Blue and white, Sometsuke in Japanese
- Covered with crackle glaze
- Signature on the bottom
- Item weight: 170 grams
- Packed weight: 370 grams
- Approx. 7 cm wide x 7.5 cm tall
- Good condition. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- We got this item at an antique auction in Tajimi in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. In my past 17 years of living in Japan, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions please contact us.