Japanese Porcelain Sake Bottle Tokkuri
- Japanese porcelain sake bottle, Tokkuri
- White and blue bottle
- Shinogi design: A pattern made by scraping the surface
- Item weight: 115 grams
- Packed weight: 315 grams
- Approx. 5.5 cm long x 12.5 cm tall opening 2.7 cm
- Good condition. Small cracks around the spout. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- Acquired from a friend's home in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.