Vintage Japanese Porcelain Chopstick Rest Hashioki
Japanese chopstick rest, Hashioki
- Similar to spoon rest
- Used for keeping chopstick tips off the table
- Japanese traditional Hagoita design
- Rectangular paddles used to play Hanetsuki game
- Item weight: 24 grams
- Packed weight: 224 grams
- Approx. 6.7 cm long x 3.5 cm wide x 1 cm tall
- Good condition. Stains on the backside. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya.
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.