Japanese Playing Cards Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Japanese playing cards, Ogura Hyakunin Isshu
- Anthology of 100 poems selected in the Kamakura era(1185-1333)
- Poetry Karuta called Uta-garuta
- 2 types of cards:
- the whole of the poem and the poet's image and name
- the last part of the poem
- Cased in the matching paper box
- Kanji on the box lid: specially selected, with illustration, Hyakunin Isshu, made by Yamato
- Kanji on the box bottom: gift Fujitsu office device Co., Ltd.
- Item weight: 579 grams
- Packed weight: 7792 grams
- Approx. card: 7.4 cm long x 5.3 cm wide
Good condition considering its age. Discoloration. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- Acquired from a friend's home in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.