Japanese Lacquerware Flower Vase Kabin
- Japanese Wajia-Nuri Lacquerware
- Flower vase, Kabin
- Comes with 2 flower stands
- Cylindrical shape
- Design: Gold plant vine, Makie style
- Kanji on the back: 2 person's name, Graduation memorial
- Metal lining inside of the vase
- Wood, Metal
- Item weight: 705 grams
- Packed weight: 1405 grams
- Approx. 6 cm wide x 25.7 cm tall, flower stand 24.2 cm x 6 cm
- Good condition. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.