Japanese Ink Stick Sumi Black Ink
- Japanese ink stick or Japanese Sumi
- Blocked ink for calligraphy and painting
- Aozumi or Seiboku in Japanese
- Kanji on the stick: お花墨. Made by Koume-En
- Item weight: 16 grams
- Packed weight: 216 grams
- Approx. 7.3 cm long x 1.8 cm wide
- Good condition considering its age. Used. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos.
- Acquired from a friend's home in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.