Vintage Japanese Ceramic Bell Dorei Shinto Shrine
- Japanese Dorei Ceramic Bell
- Kimono Girl wearing yellow kimono
- Lucky Charm
- Beige string used for hanging
- Ceramic ball inside
- Ceramic, Pottery
- C1981 Showa 56
- Item weight: 109 grams
- Packed weight: 309 grams
- Approx. 8.5 cm tall 5.5 cm wide
- Good condition. Light discoloration. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. In my past 17 years of living in Japan, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions please contact us.