Japanese Sake Cup Guinomi Sakazuki
Japanese Sake drinking cup
- Ceramic Guinomi
- Rough textured glaze outside
- Smooth crackle glaze inside
- Relief of Kanji-like letter
- Pottery, ceramic, yakimono
- Item weight: 91 grams
- Packed weight: 291 grams
- Approx. 7.2 cm wide x 4.2 cm tall
Good condition.Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- We got this item at an antique auction in Tajimi in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.