Vtg Japanese Ceramic Piggy Bank
- Japanese ceramic piggy bank
- In the shape of a drawstring money bag
- Design of pine needles and red string
- From Matsuchiyama Shoden, the temple in Asakusa, Tokyo
- Pottery, ceramic, yakimono
- Item weight: 200 grams
- Packed weight: 400 grams
- Approx. 9.5 cm long x 7 cm wide x 8 cm tall
- Good condition considering its age. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos.
- We acquired this item from an old family estate sale in Nagoya, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. In my past 17 years of living in Japan, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions please contact us.