Japanese Antique Ise Katagami Kimono Stencil Katazome
- Japanese Katagami Kimono Stencil
- Design: plus signs
- Used to dye fabrics such as Kimonos
- Mulberry Paper, No silk lining
- Item weight: 11 grams
- Packed weight: 300 grams
- Approx. 42 long x 31 wide cm
- Good condition. Some damages as shown in the photos. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully before bidding.
- Acquired from a friend's home in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. In my past 17 years of living in Japan, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions please contact us.