Vtg Japanese Wooden Lacquered Aizu-Nuri Tray Obon
This is a Japanese wooden lacquered Aizu-Nuri tray, Obon. Aizu-Nuri is a lacquerware craft that originated in the Aizu region of Fukushima Prefecture. This is attractive for the beauty of the lacquered surface and the various color of floral Maki-e.
- Japanese wooden lacquered tray, Obon
- Round shape
- Signature on the tray: Takemine
- Comes with a paper box
- Words on the box lid: Shunkei Hanamaru, new color, round tray
- Item weight: 580 grams
- Packed weight: 1280 grams
- Approx. 30.5 cm wide x 1.5 cm tall
- Good condition considering its age. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos.
- This was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.