Japanese Tea Ceremony Utensil Bag Set
- Japanese tea ceremony utensil bag set
- Kaishi paper bag, Kaishiire, Kashi-Kiri(bamboo stick), folding fan (plum blossom), Kaishi paper
- Design of red and orange flower pattern
- Side string adjuster
- kimono fabric, bamboo, paper
- Item weight: 56 gram
- Packed weight: 256 grams
- Approx. 18.2 cm long x 10.5 cm wide
- Good condition. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.