Japanese Sake Cup Guinomi Sakazuki
Japanese Sake drinking cup
- Porcelain guinomi
- Temple and cherry blossom design
- Middle of the kanji letters is erased, so we can not know the exact temple name
- Thick gold line inside the rim
- Signature on the bottom
- Square shaped bottom rim
- Item weight: 41 grams
- Packed weight: 241 grams
- Approx. 5.8 cm wide x 2.6 cm tall
- Good condition. Erased painting. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya.
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.