Chinese Porcelain Ramen Bowl Donburi
- Chinese porcelain Ramen bowl, Ramen donburi
- Red and White, Clouds and kanji on the side, Shishi lion design in a bowl
- China's Jingde Town Kiln
- Signature on the bottom, Made in Qianlong Year of the Qing Dynasty
- Item weight: 454 grams
- Packed weight: 954 grams
- Approx. 18.4 cm wide x 6.6 cm tall
- Good condition considering its age. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.