Japanese Wooden Bucket Oke Ohitsu
- Japanese handmade wooden bucket with lid
- Oke, Ohitsu in Japanese
- For keeping water, rice, sushi, and pickles
- Tied by the metal wire
- Wood, metal
- Item weight: 1600 grams
- Packed weight: 2600 grams
- Approx. 33 cm wide x 20.5 cm tall x 16.3 cm deep : Lid 33.3 cm wide x 4 cm tall
- Good condition considering its age. Slightly scratches. A little loose and gap. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos.
- We acquired this item from an old family estate sale in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.