Vtg Japanese Chisel Nomi for Carpentry
- Japanese traditional carpenter tool
- Chisel, Nomi
- For woodworking
- Metal ring on the wooden handle, which is for preventing cracks by hitting with a hammer
- Wood, blue steel
- Item weight: 144 grams
- Packed weight: 444 grams
- Approx. length: 22.3 cm, blade: 9 mm
- Good condition considering its age. Slightly rusty. A little damage to the handle. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.