Japanese Chagama Chain for Tea Ceremony, Kama-Kusari
- Japanese iron teapot chagama chain for tea ceremony
- Tea utensils
- Words on the side of the box: Rikyu style, 227.25 cm, Kamakusari, 75 Suchite
- Item weight: 819 grams
- Packed weight: 1119 grams
- Approx. The actual size is about 245 cm
- Good condition. Rusy. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos.
- We got this item at an antique auction in Tajimi in Gifu, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.