Vtg Japanese Buddhist Amulet
- Japanese Buddhist golden plate, amulet
- Kanji words: 南大師遍照金剛 (Namudaishi henjo kongo)
- Kanji on the plate: Koyasan Mountain, Oku-no-in
- The outside is covered with yellow cloth and the inside is covered with purple paper.
- Paper, fabric, wood, metal
- Item weight: 41 grams
- Packed weight: 241 grams
- Approx. open16 cm ( close 7.5 cm) long x 14 cm tall x 0.3 cm thick
- Good condition. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.