Vtg Japanese Buddhist Prayer Beads Juzu
- Japanese Buddhist prayer Juzu
- Buddhist altar fitting
- Any religion can be used
- Put hands together when praying in front of the Buddha or Buddhist altar. And then drop the tassel down and put the beads between your thumb and index finger
- Sango beads (coral)
- Purple tassel
- Item weight: 12 grams
- Packed weight: 212 grams
- sango beads: about 0.6 cm
- clear beads: about 0.5 cm
- circumference: about 24 cm
- Good condition. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.