Japanese Uchishiki Embroidered Buddhist Altar Table Cloth
- Japanese Buddhist Altar tablecloth, Uchishiki
- Used on special occasions such as Buddhist memorial service
- Put on the offering table Maejoku
- Embroidery of cloud design
- Meaning of Kanji: Luxury embroidery
- Item weight: 161 grams
- Packed weight: 361 grams
- Approx. 64 cm long x 50.5 cm wide
- Good condition. Some stains. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.