Japanese Buddhist Altar Fitting Rice Cup Stand
This is a vintage Japanese rice offering cup stand, Bukkidai. Usually, the rice offering cup is a legged high cup. This is the table on which the cup is placed. When offering rice, respect Buddha or ancestors and offer them a high place.
- Japanese Buddhist altar fitting or Butsugu
- Gold and black
- Placed on the Buddhist altar
- Item weight: 43 grams
- Packed weight: 243 grams
- Approx. 7 cm wide x 5.8 cm tall
- Good condition. legs are off the bottom base. Some stains. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos.
- We picked this up from a local house in Nagoya, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.