Vtg Japanese Incense Burner Koro for Buddhist Altar Butsudan
- Japanese copper incense burner Koro for Butsudan
- Buddhist altar fitting, Butsugu
- burner cup with lid
- Item weight: 291 grams
- Packed weight: 491 grams
- Approx. 6.3 cm wide x 10.5 cm tall
- Good condition. Wear and tear due to age. Ash stains inside. Please see the photos carefully.
- Acquired at an estate sale of an old Japanese family in Nagoya, Japan
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.