Antique Japanese flower Arrangement
- Japanese flower arrangement
- Issued in Taisho 13 (1924). Reprint Showa 2 (1927)
- Nageire-Bana and Mori-Bana
- Item weight: 431 grams
- Packed weight: 831 grams
- Approx. 22 cm tall x 15 cm wide x 2.5 cm thick
- Good condition. Some discolorations. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.