Japanese Hina Doll Decoration
This is a vintage Japanese traditional festival Hinamatsuri's Hina doll decoration. It is a 3pc set of long chests for kimono storage boxes (Nagamochi). Hinamatsuri (Doll's or Girls' Day) is a religious (Shinto) holiday in Japan, celebrated on 3 March yearly. Platforms covered with a red carpet–the material is used to display a set of ornamental dolls (Hina-ningyō) representing the Emperor, Empress, attendants, and musicians in traditional court dress of the Heian period.
- Japanese Hina doll Decoration
- 3pc set of long chests for kimono storage boxes (Nagamochi)
- Decoration for girl's festival
- Pray for good health and fortune
- Plastic, fitting, orange strings
- Item weight: 110 grams
- Packed weight: 310 grams
- Approx. Long box 12 cm long x 6 cm wide x 6 cm tall, small box 5 cm long x 4 cm wide x 4.2 cm tall
- Good condition considering its age. Wear and tear due to age. Please see the photos carefully.
- This piece was purchased at the famous Osu Antique Market in Nagoya.
Shipping: We ship worldwide by Japan Post. You can see the shipping prices and options by adding this item to your cart. We do combine shipping and if the cart does not give you a discount, we will refund any extra shipping paid in the case of overpayment.
About Us: We are Dan and Maiko. Since moving to Japan in 2001, we have gained a vast knowledge of Japanese antiques and vintage items and we are happy to bring you many beautiful items from Japan. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with us.